Nothing is quite as satisfying as hitting the trails after the first snow. Your snowmobile is your ticket to enjoying the fresh mountain air and exhilarating scenery of the countryside, and while you are out there in the thick of it all, contemplating whether you have the right insurance should be the last thing on your mind.
Bell-Anderson Insurance offers specialized Snowmobile Insurance at affordable rates, with benefits tailored to meet your specific insurance needs. Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned veteran, we offer essential coverage for:
- Collision Coverage – to cover damage to your snowmobile from a collision with rocks, trees, ice, and other obstacles
- Comprehensive Coverage – as extended coverage for loss or damage from theft, fire, or vandalism
- Property Damage – to pay for damage to another person’s property for which you are liable
- Bodily Injury Liability – for paying the medical expenses of others if you are at fault in an accident
- Uninsured Motorist Protection – to insure damage caused by uninsured or underinsured riders
Additional Snowmobile Insurance coverage is also available for any custom equipment that you have added to your snowmobile. Medical Payments Coverage to protect yourself and your passengers in the event of an accident is also available for a premium.
Depending on your insurance situation, discounts may also be available for completing rider safety courses or by being a member of certain riding association memberships. A representative from Bell-Anderson Insurance will review your insurance needs to design the right policy for you and determine your discount eligibility.
Shoot us a message
Bell-Anderson Agency Inc. DBA GHB Insurance
556 Lilly Road SE, Suite A
Olympia, WA 98501
Eugene, OR Location
Bell-Anderson Agency Inc. DBA Willhite & Associates
651 A Street
Springfield, OR 97477